Nikon EDG series binoculars are created out of technology and design. Nikon EDG 10x32 DCF binoculars is built with Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass which enhance details by minimizing chromatic aberration (colour fringing). Field flattener lens system is also used for a clear edge-to-edge viewing. Never miss a single detail! Don't be fooled by its ruggedness, this pair of binoculars are built with eco-friendly materials. Perfect for hand-held use for nature or wildlife viewing!
Nikon has incorporated advanced technologies which enables you to fully enjoy what nature has to offer.
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and brighter, clearer viewing
- Sharp, clear images to the lens periphery, thanks to Nikon's field flattener lens system
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating on a roof prism unit for the brightest view
- Phase-correction-coated roof prism for high resolution
- Brighter images, even at twilight
- Eco-glass optics, environmentally safe materials
- Dual focus knob with diopter adjustment
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- High-eyepoint design for a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Horn-shaped detachable eyecups
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed strap
- Short bridge style for easy grip
- Durable design
- Waterproof (up to 5m/16.4 ft. for 10 minutes)
Why a Nikon?
Nikon is globally known as a leader in precision optics. The company's roots go way back to the development of the earliest binoculars in 1917, and over the years have build on the knowhow of generations of optical and precision technology expercts that have an enduring passion for quality and nnovation. Nikon's simple rule for desinging sport optics products is laudable and proven: apply the best materials, the strictest test quality controls, the most-environmentally sustainable engineering and superior lens coating technologies to achieve the finest optics. Maximum light transmission, superior resolution and better-defined contrast are balanced to perfection, free of aberration, in every stunning view. Why So? Because at the heard of each optical system is an invincible intergiry that makes it what it is - a Nikon.
product code: BAA774NA
|Binoculars Weight||650 g|
|Prism Glass Quality||No|
|Field of View||59.2mm|
|Additional Specifications of Product||Exit pupil: 3.2mm Close focusing range: 2.5mm Length x Width: 138mm x 139mm|