Nikon EDG series binoculars will take you to the edge of the world with the clarity and contrast that it offers. Nikon EDG 7x42 DCF binoculars are created with Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass and Field Flattener lens system which provides super sharp images, great clarity and edge-to-edge viewing. With large objective lens of 42mm and high reflective multilayer coated prism, you'd always get bright images. Nikon EDG 7x42 DCF binoculars are also rugged and waterproof.
Nikon has incorporated advanced technologies which enables you to fully enjoy what nature has to offer.
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and brighter, clearer viewing
- Sharp, clear images to the lens periphery, thanks to Nikon's field flattener lens system
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating on a roof prism unit for the brightest view
- Phase-correction-coated roof prism for high resolution
- Brighter images, even at twilight
- Eco-glass optics, environmentally safe materials
- Dual focus knob with diopter adjustment
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- High-eyepoint design for a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Horn-shaped detachable eyecups
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed strap
- Short bridge style for easy grip
- Durable design
- Waterproof (up to 5m/16.4 ft. for 10 minutes)
Why a Nikon?
Nikon is globally known as a leader in precision optics. The company's roots go way back to the development of the earliest binoculars in 1917, and over the years have build on the knowhow of generations of optical and precision technology expercts that have an enduring passion for quality and nnovation. Nikon's simple rule for desinging sport optics products is laudable and proven: apply the best materials, the strictest test quality controls, the most-environmentally sustainable engineering and superior lens coating technologies to achieve the finest optics. Maximum light transmission, superior resolution and better-defined contrast are balanced to perfection, free of aberration, in every stunning view. Why So? Because at the heard of each optical system is an invincible intergiry that makes it what it is - a Nikon.
Product Code: BAA770NA
|Binoculars Weight||785 g|
|Magnification||7 times and under|
|Prism Glass Quality||No|
|Field of View||140m/1000m|
|Additional Specifications of Product||Exit pupil: 6mm Close focusing distance: 3mm Length x Width: 149mm x 141mm|