Nikon EDG series binoculars are designed and built to give you outstanding images. Nikon EDG 8x42 DCF binoculars is made with comfortable grip and ergonomic designed to be used hand-held for hours. It is also built with Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass which minimizes colour fringing and Field Flattener lens system for a full uninterupted viewing. High-reflective multilayer coated prism and phase-correction-coated roof prism provides bright images, even at twilight. Take the Nikon EDG 8x42 DCF binoculars anywhere you go, because they are rugged and waterproof.
Nikon has incorporated advanced technologies which enables you to fully enjoy what nature has to offer.
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and brighter, clearer viewing
- Sharp, clear images to the lens periphery, thanks to Nikon's field flattener lens system
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating on a roof prism unit for the brightest view
- Phase-correction-coated roof prism for high resolution
- Brighter images, even at twilight
- Eco-glass optics, environmentally safe materials
- Dual focus knob with diopter adjustment
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- High-eyepoint design for a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Horn-shaped detachable eyecups
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed strap
- Short bridge style for easy grip
- Durable design
- Waterproof (up to 5m/16.4 ft. for 10 minutes)
Why a Nikon?
Nikon is globally known as a leader in precision optics. The company's roots go way back to the development of the earliest binoculars in 1917, and over the years have build on the knowhow of generations of optical and precision technology expercts that have an enduring passion for quality and nnovation. Nikon's simple rule for desinging sport optics products is laudable and proven: apply the best materials, the strictest test quality controls, the most-environmentally sustainable engineering and superior lens coating technologies to achieve the finest optics. Maximum light transmission, superior resolution and better-defined contrast are balanced to perfection, free of aberration, in every stunning view. Why So? Because at the heard of each optical system is an invincible intergiry that makes it what it is - a Nikon.
Product Code: BAA771NA
|Prism Glass Quality||No|
|Field of View||135m/1000m|
|Additional Specifications of Product||Exit pupil: 5.3mm Close focusing distance: 3mm Length x Width: 148mm x 141mm|