"From its humble beginnings in the 1990 to the splendid edition you hold today, the Yearbook has always been the oustanding Australian guide to the night sky. It's perfect reference for newcomers and seasoned observers alike."
-Fred Watson, Australian Astronomical Observatory
- Easy to use sky maps, designed for Australia
- The best times to observe the planets
- Beginner friendly Moon map
- Where to find comets
- When to see shooting stars
- Amateur astronomical societies
- Easy to read monthly rise and set charts
- Drawings to easily identity the planets from the stars.
About Quasar Publishing
Quasar Publising has been producing yearbooks since 1991. Astronomy 2017, the 27th edition, continues with the high standard established over the years. The authors have many years experience in observational astronomy, astronomical publications, public education and the amateur astronomical community. In 2009 the Astronomical Society of NSW awarded the authors McNiven Medals for excellence in astronomy.
|Additional Specifications of Product||-|