BeaverLAB M1A Digital Microscope
Dispatch in 1-3 DaysAdd to wishlist
Price Match Policy
WE CAN PRICE MATCH:
- Identical products with the same brand and SKU
- To Australian retailers that are authorised by the Brand to sell that specific brand and product. That is, we do not price match to parallel/grey importers.
- If the Competitor has that item in stock and displays it on their website
- If you have a written quote from the Competitor indicating the price and availability if that information is not readily available on their website.
WE CANNOT PRICE MATCH:
- Items that are not in stock at the Competitor or the price and availability is not clearly indicated
- Special bulk or discount bundles, clearance products, second-hand, refurbished or display stock or exclusive member deals offered by the Competitor
- Online auction and marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon Australia, or Bunnings Marketplace
- International dealers or unauthorised distributors that are selling international goods direct to Australian consumers
- Obvious pricing error that is significantly lower than the market average.
Please note that price matching will also include the competitor’s shipping costs to you. This means, if they charge free shipping on that approved price match, we will too!
30 Days Returns Policy
At OpticsCentral, we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you have any problems with your order within 30 days of purchase, we are happy to help you out with an Exchange or Refund.
No problem! If you would like to return an item to us for an Exchange or Refund, we are happy to do so within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is in its original condition with all of the original packaging. Simply contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Please note that return shipping is at the expense of the customer and Refunds will exclude the original shipping fees.
*Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Change of Mind returns on Telescopes unless the packaging has not been opened.
It’s unfortunate, but sometimes products may have a manufacturing fault or get damaged in transit. Sometimes packaging errors can occur - we are human afterall! If you have any issues with your order, please contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 within 30 days of receiving your order and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Once assessed by our team and the item is found faulty or we have made a mistake, we are certainly happy to provide you with an Exchange or Refund.
Return shipping for Faulty or Incorrect products is FREE, and we will send out the replacement at no additional cost to you.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item to be returned to us and assessed. Refunds will be made or exchanges finalised during this time.
The BeaverLab M1A Digital Microscope is a very user-friendly and versatile handheld magnifier which offers seamless connectivity to your phone or tablet via an App. It provides a comprehensive range of functionalities, including live viewing, image and video capture, precise measurements, and data recording capabilities.
- Wifi Compatible with standard phone or tablets
- Capable of live streaming, image and video capture, precise measurements and data recording
- Stepless Zoom from 1x to 400x
- 7 colour palettes
- Weighs only 100g
One of its notable features is the stepless zoom functionality, allowing users to adjust the magnification from 1x to 400x. This ensures optimal flexibility in observing specimens of varying sizes and structures for the detail or field of view that you require.
Using the seven selectable backlight colors such as purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red, and white, you can add contrast to see your specimens in greater detail. This feature enhances the observation effect and eliminates the need for artificial staining techniques, delivering more authentic and accurate results.
Designed for versatile usage, the BeaverLab M1A Digital Microscope is equally suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. Its ultra lightweight, weighing only 100g, makes it exceptionally portable, while the robust base ensures stability and reliability even in demanding professional settings.
Furthermore, with 2 Million High Definition Optical Lens, the views will be clearer and brighter. The fuselage features ABS + alloy, providing durability, combined with toughened glass. Additionally, the lens pedestal and Lens Cylinder Body can be easily integrated or separated as per user requirements.
BeaverLab is an up-and-coming KickStarter brand that is new to the Australian consumer microscopy market. BeaverLab specialises in building advanced scientific instruments with an impressive features based on market awareness and presents it in an very user-intuitive and attractive product, without the technical jargon. Their instruments are portable, durable, and highly versatile with high ratings world-wide. With a commitment to excellence and continuous innovation, BeaverLab is a trusted choice in the scientific community.
Product Code: BEA-DDL-M1A