For Birders, by Birders
In close cooperation with birdwatchers from all over the world, Steiner has managed to put together a state-of-the-art birding binoculars that encapsulates power, quality and precision. The Steiner Wildlife XP 8x44 Binoculars. Power-packed with a plethora of innovative features, it is no wonder the Discovery 8x44 is billed 'world-class and beating all top-notch standards out there'.
The Steiner Wildlife XP 8x44 proves unsurpassed sharp vision becuase it is fitted with STEINER Nano-Protection®. This means the lenses of your Discovery 8x44 are resistant to water and dirt, and are protected against aggressive environmental effects. Rain, salt-water, snow and moisture are eliminated from your view by this repelling layer. Cleaning is considerably simplified and hard-to-remove dirt becomes a thing of the past. The ultra-thin hydrophobic surface treatment on the objective and ocular lenses is extremely robust and ensures that your binoculars will deliver high-contrast brilliant images across the decades.
Steiner Wildlife XP 8x44 Binoculars Product Features:
- Steiner Ultra-HD Optics: Flouride glass ensures brilliant colour fidelity and outstanding edge-to-edge sharpness.
- Precision Settings: for the right and left eyepieices to allow for individual diopter settings to suit your personal visual activity.
- Distance-control-system: for faster reaction times when viewing wildlife or birds. Set the distance-control-system for a known distance to eliminate the need for fine-tuning the focusing knob.
- Comfort Grip System: includes textured rubber armoring and soft TechnoGel® thumb pads to reduce hand fatigue over long periods of viewing.
- N2 Injection System: seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarify in any condition from arctic cold to desert heat.
- Clicloc® System: attaches and releases neck strap or harness with instant, push-button ease, and keeps binoculars hanging straight and action-ready.
|Optics Systems||Steiner Ultra-High Definition|
|Exit Pupil||5.5 mm|
|Rubber Armoring||NBR Long Life|
|Waterproof||Yes, submersion to 4.8m|
|Dimension (W x H x L)||126 x 188 x 65mm|
|Field of View at 1000m||133m|
|Neck Strap Attachment||ClicoLoc®|
|Rain Protection Cap||Yes|
OpticsCentral is an appointed Official Steiner Centre in Victoria.
Product Code: STN-2302