Nikon Tevelite VI 10x25 binoculars uses BaK-4 index prism to optmize light transmission and provides high resolution images. With the combination of multilayer-coated lenses and aspherical lenses, you get bright and clear images all the way to the edge with minimum distortion. This pair of binoculars are protected with rubber armour to improve durability. It also comes with Nikon travel case, compact binocular strap and lens covers. This pair of Nikon Tevelite VI 10x25 binoculars are comfortable to use and easy to carry around, the perfect addition to your travel gear.
- Redesigned body enhances ergonomics
- Aspherical lenses minimise distortion and provide sharp images up to the periphery
- Multilayer-coated lenses for bright images
- Special rubber armour for shock-resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Carbon fibre in the body material improves durability
- Compact and lightweight
- Click-type dioptre adjustment ring prevents unintentional rotation
- Larger focusing knob for smooth operation
- Eco-glass optics are free of lead and arsenic
Why a Nikon?
Nikon is globally known as a leader in precision optics. The company's roots go way back to the development of the earliest binoculars in 1917, and over the years have build on the knowhow of generations of optical and precision technology expercts that have an enduring passion for quality and nnovation. Nikon's simple rule for desinging sport optics products is laudable and proven: apply the best materials, the strictest test quality controls, the most-environmentally sustainable engineering and superior lens coating technologies to achieve the finest optics. Maximum light transmission, superior resolution and better-defined contrast are balanced to perfection, free of aberration, in every stunning view. Why So? Because at the heard of each optical system is an invincible intergiry that makes it what it is - a Nikon.
Product Code: BAA781AB