Nikon Tevelite VI 12x25 binoculars are built with multiple layers of anti-reflective coatings on the optics to provide excellent brightness and resolution. This pair of binoculars is compact and durable. Encased in rubber armour body to prevent damage from minor knocks and to provide comfortable yet secure grip. Slip this pair of Nikon Tevelite VI 12x25 binoculars into your bag or jacket and you are ready to go! Ideal for day time activities or as a first pair of binoculars.
- Redesigned body enhances ergonomics
- Aspherical lenses minimise distortion and provide sharp images up to the periphery
- Multilayer-coated lenses for bright images
- Special rubber armour for shock-resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Carbon fibre in the body material improves durability
- Compact and lightweight
- Click-type dioptre adjustment ring prevents unintentional rotation
- Larger focusing knob for smooth operation
- Eco-glass optics are free of lead and arsenic
Why a Nikon?
Nikon is globally known as a leader in precision optics. The company's roots go way back to the development of the earliest binoculars in 1917, and over the years have build on the knowhow of generations of optical and precision technology expercts that have an enduring passion for quality and nnovation. Nikon's simple rule for desinging sport optics products is laudable and proven: apply the best materials, the strictest test quality controls, the most-environmentally sustainable engineering and superior lens coating technologies to achieve the finest optics. Maximum light transmission, superior resolution and better-defined contrast are balanced to perfection, free of aberration, in every stunning view. Why So? Because at the heard of each optical system is an invincible intergiry that makes it what it is - a Nikon.
Product Code: BAA782AB