The Bushnell Engage ED Binoculars combines the features of the original Legend Ultra HD series binoculars, but with their new EXO Barrier Protective coating that improves on the limitations of the RainGuard technology. Still extra light-weight thanks to its durable, shock-proof magnesium chassis that survive a hard beating, these binoculars are built to withstand any weather condition and any use, whether you're lounging at a holiday resort watching the birds fly by to hiking tens of kilometers a day to explore the world around us.
ED Prime Glass
- Produce vivid colour correct views, free from chromatic abberration.
IPX7 Waterproof Construction
- Fully waterproof and submersible in 1.5m of water for up to 30 min.
EXO Barrier Protection
- New and evolved exclusive EXO Barrier coatings on all lens coatings to repel water, grime, dust, dirt and other obstacles from disrupting your view when you need it most
Dielectric prism coatings
- Maximisse light transmission up to 92% to keep you at your best, even in low-light conditions.
- Holds your diopter so you only need to set it once and never again!
Environmentally friendly Lead-Free Glass
- Attaches to any standard tripod for extra stability and comfort when observing for long periods of time. Tripod adapter required (sold separately).
Available in 4 orders: 8x42, 10x42, 10x50, 12x50
Bushnell's IRONCLAD Warranty
|The Ironclad Warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the lifetime of this product and covers defects in materials and workmanship and will meet all represented performance standards for the lifetime of this product.|
Product Code: BUS-BEN1042
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||113m / 1000m|
|Warranty Information||IronClad Lifetime Warranty|
|Additional Specifications of Product||No|