Fully waterproof and fogproof, this pair of binoculars is tough on the outside but lightweight enough for you to to your hiking gear. Fitted with quality BaK-4 prisms and multi-coated glass you get crisp, clear and beautiful contrast images. The Bushnell H2O 8x25 Roof Prism Binoculars is well balanced and built, including smooth twist up eyecups to give you the best comfort while you observe.
- BaK-4 prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission
- 100% waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for reliable, fog-free performance
- Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
- Twist-up eyecups
- Large center-focus knob for easy adjustments
- Longer eye relief
The bushell brand has always redefined and raised the bars of performance since its early days. In fact, Bushnell now operates under a unique set of laws that mandate their products should outperform, outlast and outhunt anything in their class. Bushnell values performance and promises to deliver. Bushnell invests in research and development of proprietary technologies that you see today in their optical products. The Dead On Accurate™ Reticle Technology (DOA™), RainGuard® HD water-repellent lens coating and XTR® Technology are just a few to name. Experience the intelligent technology and performance in a Bushnell binocular or spotting scope today!
Product Code: 138005
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||110m @ 1000m|
|Warranty Information||2 Years|
|Additional Specifications of Product||Short Focus: 4.6m|
- Quality product Review by Celia Oka