Bushnell Prime 10x42 Binoculars
[NEW FOR 2019]
- EXO Barrier Protection
- IPX7 Waterproof Construction
- Fully multicoated optics
- Environmentally friendly Lead-Free Glass
- Tripod Adaptable
- Ironclad Lifetime Warranty
The Bushnell Prime 10x42 Binoculars is the new age general purpose binoculars that ticks all desired features of entry level binoculars. In the running for our new best birding binoculars for budget-minded birders, the Bushnell Prime range delivers bright images for all use, in any weather conditions, whether you are birdwatching, travelling, hiking, viewing boats from afar.
EXO Barrier Protection
- Exclusive Bushnell protecting coating that repel dirt, grime, dust from blocking your view when it matters most
IPX7 Waterproof Construction
- Fully waterproof and submersible in 1.5m of water for up to 30 min.
Fully multicoated optics
- Enhanced light transmission thanks to multiple layers of coatings on all lens surfaces''
Environmentally friendly Lead-Free Glass
- Attaches to any standard tripod for extra stability and comfort when observing for long periods of time. Tripod adapter required (sold separately).
Available in 6 sizes: 8x32, 8x42 10x25, 10x28, 10x42, 12x50
What's In the Box?
- Bushnell Prime Binoculars
- Eyepiece cover
- Padded carry bag
- Neck strap
- Soft carry pouch
Bushnell's IRONCLAD Warranty
|The Ironclad Warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the lifetime of this product and covers defects in materials and workmanship and will meet all represented performance standards for the lifetime of this product.|
Product Code: BP1042B
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||102m / 1000m|
|Warranty Information||Bushnell Ironclad Warranty|