Byfield Optics Tracker 8x56 Polarised Binoculars
56 mm objective lenses gather more light than any other binocular in our line, producing the brightest, sharpest, most vivid images, making them the ideal for our new patent pending ”integrated polarised lens system”.
Price Match Policy
WE CAN PRICE MATCH:
- Identical products with the same brand and SKU
- To Australian retailers that are authorised by the Brand to sell that specific brand and product. That is, we do not price match to parallel/grey importers.
- If the Competitor has that item in stock and displays it on their website
- If you have a written quote from the Competitor indicating the price and availability if that information is not readily available on their website.
WE CANNOT PRICE MATCH:
- Items that are not in stock at the Competitor or the price and availability is not clearly indicated
- Special bulk or discount bundles, clearance products, second-hand, refurbished or display stock or exclusive member deals offered by the Competitor
- Online auction and marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon Australia, or Bunnings Marketplace
- International dealers or unauthorised distributors that are selling international goods direct to Australian consumers
- Obvious pricing error that is significantly lower than the market average.
Please note that price matching will also include the competitor’s shipping costs to you. This means, if they charge free shipping on that approved price match, we will too!
30 Days Returns Policy
At OpticsCentral, we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you have any problems with your order within 30 days of purchase, we are happy to help you out with an Exchange or Refund.
No problem! If you would like to return an item to us for an Exchange or Refund, we are happy to do so within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is in its original condition with all of the original packaging. Simply contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Please note that return shipping is at the expense of the customer and Refunds will exclude the original shipping fees.
*Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Change of Mind returns on Telescopes unless the packaging has not been opened.
It’s unfortunate, but sometimes products may have a manufacturing fault or get damaged in transit. Sometimes packaging errors can occur - we are human afterall! If you have any issues with your order, please contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 within 30 days of receiving your order and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Once assessed by our team and the item is found faulty or we have made a mistake, we are certainly happy to provide you with an Exchange or Refund.
Return shipping for Faulty or Incorrect products is FREE, and we will send out the replacement at no additional cost to you.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item to be returned to us and assessed. Refunds will be made or exchanges finalised during this time.
Byfield Optics has developed a world first true Polarised Binoculars with the built in "integrated polarised optical array". The Polarised lens offers exceptional performance in harsh light conditions such as viewing over water or reflective surfaces, this polarised light that the viewer sees ensures that obtaining the perfect focus is easy and achievable due to the comfortable and polarised light.
Nitrogen filled, water resistant, O-ring sealed, fog proof, dust proof, weather proof, twist-up eyecups to accommodate prescription glasses and multi coated optics for maximum light transmission in all weather conditions. These binoculars work exceptionally well over Water, Snow, fog and viewing through glass or near reflective surfaces.
Key Features of the Byfield Recon 8x56:
- Patent pending "integrated polarised lens system”
- Bak-4 Roof Prism system
- High Definition Lenses
- O-Ring Sealed and Nitrogen charged
- Water Proof/ Fog Proof/ Dust Proof
- Non-Slip Ergonomic Rubber Outer Skin
- Light weight
- Clear crisp resolution and fidelity
- Smooth adjustment focus wheel
|Power|| 8 x 56
| Objective Diameter
| Near Focus
| Exit pupil
| Eye relief
| Field of view
||6° 345ft at 1000 yards
115m at 1000m
|Size||188 x 165 x 75 mm|
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||115m at 1000m|
|Warranty Information||2 Years|