Celestron Skymaster 25x100 Astronomy Binoculars is one of the large aperture binoculars from Celestron. It is designed for astronomical and terrestrial viewing. Integrated on the center is a super rigid photo tripod adapter rod. The rod acts as a tripod adapter and also as a reinforced structure which holds the binoculars body and helps secure optical alignment. It also features fully multi coated optics and premium Bak-4 prisms which deliver bright and sharp views. It is created with long eyerelief perfect for those who wear eyeglasses. Encased in rugged rubber body, this Celestron Skymaster 25x100 Astronomy Binoculars allows firm grip and improve durability.
- 25x magnification porro prism binocular
- Giant 100 mm objective lens offers maximum image brightness in low-light and long-range conditions
- Ultra sharp focus across the field of view
- Individual Eyepiece Focus to ensure optimal focus position
- Multi-Coated optics for sharp, clear views
- Suitable for long-range terrestrial or astronomical viewing
- Protective rubber covering for ultra-firm grip
- Integrated tripod adapter rod for ultra-stable tripod mounting
- Long eye relief ideal for eyeglass wearers
- Deluxe padded carrying case included for travel and safe storage
Celestron was founded by Tom Johnson whose first telescope design was a simple 6-inch reflector, built for his young son. He gradually progressed to making larger scopes in more sophisticated designs. Today, the Celestron company is an industry leader in designing and manufacturing optical equipment including telescopes (computerised and non-computerised), binoculars, spotting scopes and its accompanying accessories. Celestron's legacy spans 50 years, and has grown to enjoy recognition from amateurs to serious astronomers globally. The company seeks to remain innovative by growing its product offerings, while supporting science education around the world.