OpticsCentral is now hiring!
OpticsCentral is Australia's Optics Superstore. Representing an expansive range of industry-leading optics brands, OpticsCentral has quickly become one of the largest Australian retailers for anyone looking for their first or next telescope, microscope, or binoculars. OpticsCentral stands out with their team of trained and passionate product experts, customer service and desire to make a change in the world. With a 10 year history, OpticsCentral is now proud to be the official authorised Australian dealer of 35+ global brands including Zeiss, Leica, Saxon, Skywatcher, Celestron and many more to come.
Behind the scenes of it all, OpticsCentral employs a small close-knit team who love to share their passion with everyone who is interested. We say passion a lot because we believe you should embrace your passion to become your best self! If you are passionate or skilled in customer service, sales, marketing, astrophotography or birdwatching and want to follow this calling, we are now recruiting staff for our Mitcham office and showroom, and we would love to get to know you.
Why Work at OpticsCentral?
- Employee discounts on most products
- Be among the first people in Australia to try new optics from the global brands
- Convenient location - Short walk from Mitcham train station and buses
- Staff training and skill development opportunities
- Competitive salary and opportunities to grow within the company
- Be a part of a small team so you have the opportunity to have your ideas heard and incite real change in a small business
- Wake up excited every day as you get to share your passion with the world!
All open positions will be posted at the bottom of this page. If interested, please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Make sure to let your real personality shine! Let us know what interests you about working at OpticsCentral, what you can bring to the team and what your are passionate about! Prior experience with telescopes, binoculars, microscopes or hunting optics is highly advantageous so be sure to let us know about this as well.
If you're successful through our email screening, you'll be invited for a face-to-face or telephone interview where we discuss the position, our company and yourself. Only successful applicants who pass the first screening will be contacted.
|Sales Specialist - Sports Optics / Birdwatching||Casual||Open||Apply Now|