Celestron 8" RASA Camera Adapter for Sony Mirrorless Camera
- Connect your Sony mirrorless camera to the 8” RASA with one simple solution - no other adapters required
- Places the camera sensors at the proper backfocus distance for the 8” RASA for pinpoint stars across the entire field of view
- Uses the camera’s bayonet mount for a secure connection that won’t rotate once installed
- Made of machined aluminum with black anodized finish
Dispatch in 5-7 DaysAdd to wishlist
Pair your mirrorless camera with Celestron’s groundbreaking CGX Equatorial 800 RASA (Rowe-Ackermann Schmidt Astrograph) Telescope to take spectacular deep-sky astronomical images!
A mirrorless camera is the perfect match for RASA, and here's why:
- The compact camera body provides minimal obstruction when placed on the front of the RASA optical tube.
- The sensitive imaging chip helps capture every bit of stunning detail that the RASA optical brings in.
Using the camera’s integrated bayonet mount, it attaches securely to the front of RASA, and places the camera’s sensor at the precise backfocus distance for optimal image sharpness. If you’d like to use your Sony mirrorless camera with the 8” RASA, this adapter is a must-have accessory!
Celestron was founded by Tom Johnson whose first telescope design was a simple 6-inch reflector, built for his young son. He gradually progressed to making larger scopes in more sophisticated designs. Today, the Celestron company is an industry leader in designing and manufacturing optical equipment including telescopes (computerised and non-computerised), binoculars, spotting scopes and its accompanying accessories. Celestron's legacy spans 50 years, and has grown to enjoy recognition from amateurs to serious astronomers globally. The company seeks to remain innovative by growing its product offerings, while supporting science education around the world.
|Warranty Information||2 Years Warranty|