Celestron Handheld Digital USB Microscope Deluxe
The Celestron Handheld Digital USB Microscope Deluxe can be used for vitually anything that traditional microscopes are used for - coins, stamps, currency, gems, plants, food, circuit boards, insects, specimen slides and many other things.
This microscope includes a metal stand for viewing specimens, and as the name suggests, it can be handheld for viewing most anything else. The microscope features 10-40x and 150x power. The built-in 2Mp camera allows you to capture still images and video of everything you examine. The included software CD-ROM helps facilitates image capture and helps with organization and measurements (for Windows systems only). Mac will need to use a Mac compatible image/photocapture program like iChat or Photo Booth.
- Handheld Digital Microscope Powered by a 2.0 USB Cable Digital Camera
- built-in 2MP for Snapshot Images and Videos Power
- 10x to 40x and 150x LED Illumination CD-ROM
- Software for Basic Image Capture and Organization as well as Simple Measurement Function (on Windows based operating systems) Computer Requirements
- UVC Plug and Play with Windows 7, Vista, and XP and most MAC 10.4.9 and later, CD/DVD Drive and open USB Port Size
- 4.25"x1.25" (108 mm x 32 mm) Weight - 4 oz (113 g)
|Field of View||No|
|Warranty Information||2 Year Australian|
|Additional Specifications of Product||No|
- Brilliant product Review by Sandy Lim
- Handy microscope Review by Geoffrey .W