Celestron Digital Microscope Kit
With a magnification range of 40x to 600x and an attached digital camera, the Celestron Digital Microscope Kit includes 3 prepared and 2 blank glass slides, 1 blank well slide, a light diffuser, needle probe, an eye dropper, tweezers and sample specimens.
Dispatch in 3-5 DaysAdd to wishlist
The Celestron Digital Microscope Kit is the perfect entry-level biological microscope for the budding scientist. With a magnification range from 40x to 600x and an included digital camera, you'll be able to examine the included prepared specimen slides in detail or use the included blank slides to create some of your own.
View the Celestron Digital Microscope Kit in action here.
- Biological microscope with digital camera for viewing or imaging
- Top and bottom electric illumination
- Imaging software included on CD-ROM / Windows + Mac Compatible
- 40x to 600x power
- Zoom eyepiece with 10x to 20x and 4x, 15x, 30x objective lenses
- 4x, 15x, 30x, top and bottom electric illumination
- 3 prepared slides: leaf, woven cloth and quartz chip
- 2 blank slides and 1 well slide
- Accessories: light diffuser, needle probe, eye dropper and tweezers
- Weight: 623g
- Light-Weight Plastic Construction
Celestron was founded by Tom Johnson whose first telescope design was a simple 6-inch reflector, built for his young son. He gradually progressed to making larger scopes in more sophisticated designs. Today, the Celestron company is an industry leader in designing and manufacturing optical equipment including telescopes (computerised and non-computerised), binoculars, spotting scopes and its accompanying accessories. Celestron's legacy spans 50 years, and has grown to enjoy recognition from amateurs to serious astronomers globally. The company seeks to remain innovative by growing its product offerings, while supporting science education around the world.
Product Code: 44320