Unsatisfied with your outdated lead acid design or lithium ion powertank? Upgrade to the newest Celestron Powertank Lithium Power Supply by Celestron which utilises revolutionary Lithium Iron Phosphate which features a longer shelf battery life, environmentally friendly design, and best of all SIGNFICANTLY lighter weight and easier to carry around. A tick in all boxes.
The Celestron Lithium Ferrite Powertank uses Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) for a revolutionary method of powering your telesecope. This new design ensures that you are plugged in so you won't miss a critical moment for your next prized photo or view.
Compared to standard lead acid designs, the Celestron Lithium Powertank has:
- An amazing shelf life battery life of 10 years compared to standard lead acid designs (6-9 month).
- Much smaller and lighter weight than standard powertank designs
- Up to 2000 charge cycles – four times more than lithium-ion and 7 times more than sealed lead-acid designs
- USB port that enables you to conveniently charge other electronic devices when you are out and about
- Extremely fast charge time of 3 hours
The Celestron Lithium Powertank does not have cigarette lighter outputs. Rather it is supplied with a dedicated cable that runs from the powertank to the telescope. This is all you need.
Celestron was founded by Tom Johnson whose first telescope design was a simple 6-inch reflector, built for his young son. He gradually progressed to making larger scopes in more sophisticated designs. Today, the Celestron company is an industry leader in designing and manufacturing optical equipment including telescopes (computerised and non-computerised), binoculars, spotting scopes and its accompanying accessories. Celestron's legacy spans 50 years, and has grown to enjoy recognition from amateurs to serious astronomers globally. The company seeks to remain innovative by growing its product offerings, while supporting science education around the world.
Product Code: CLS-18771
|Additional Specifications of Product||No|
- A must have! Review by Dean