The Celestron Micro360 Dual Purpose Microscope is a truly versatile microscope with advanced features at an affordable price. Offering 3 fully achromatic lens objectives, and bundled with two eyepieces.
The eyepiece rotates 360 degrees so you can easily share your discoveries with others. With magnification from 40x to 640x, it’s ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides, as well as viewing larger opaque objects.
Great for the discriminating professional or serious hobbyist, the Micro360 Dual Purpose Microscope is a tool that is well suited for labs, schools, and research institutions.
- Three objective lenses (4x, 10x, 40x)
- 40x to 640x total magnification
- Plain metal stage
- Large focusing wheel
- Top and bottom adjustable LED illumination
- Filter wheel with 6-position diaphragm
- Condenser - N.A. 0.65
- Universal AC adapter, also accepts 4 AA batteries for field use
- Accessories included: 8 prepared slides, 4 blank slides, 4 cover slips, tweezers, needle probe, eyedropper
|Warranty Information||2 Years|
|Additional Specifications of Product||No|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $599.95
Special Price $419.95
Regular Price: $249.95
Special Price $199.95