Celestron NexImage Burst - Colour Astroimaging Camera
The Celestron Neximage Burst colour camera is perfect for anyone looking to get into astrophotography and lives in a light polluted area. The Ultra-sensitive Aptina AR0132 CMOS sensor is one of the best available for astrophotography and when combined with the bundled software can produce images that rival much more expensive cameras on the market. Get ready to capture bright, clear, detailed videos and photos with this user-friendly camera and software bundle.
CMOS technology is the most popular technology in astroimaging today and the AR0132 is leading the charge. You won't find a better-priced AR0132 sensor in any other camera compared to the Celestron NexImage Burst. The bundled software can analyse any blurry images or video frames, and remove them from the final product to produce clear, focused and detailed images. Compatible with computerised and non-computerised motor drive telescopes, photographing an object while tracking is done with ease. The colour camera also means you don't have to take multiple images of the same object or invest in filters and filter wheels.
Record high-quality videos at more than 120FPS when subframed, with the aid of the bundled user-friendly software, available for Windows operating system.
Price Match Policy
WE CAN PRICE MATCH:
- Identical products with the same brand and SKU
- To Australian retailers that are authorised by the Brand to sell that specific brand and product. That is, we do not price match to parallel/grey importers.
- If the Competitor has that item in stock and displays it on their website
- If you have a written quote from the Competitor indicating the price and availability if that information is not readily available on their website.
WE CANNOT PRICE MATCH:
- Items that are not in stock at the Competitor or the price and availability is not clearly indicated
- Special bulk or discount bundles, clearance products, second-hand, refurbished or display stock or exclusive member deals offered by the Competitor
- Online auction and marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon Australia, or Bunnings Marketplace
- International dealers or unauthorised distributors that are selling international goods direct to Australian consumers
- Obvious pricing error that is significantly lower than the market average.
Please note that price matching will also include the competitor’s shipping costs to you. This means, if they charge free shipping on that approved price match, we will too!
30 Days Returns Policy
At OpticsCentral, we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you have any problems with your order within 30 days of purchase, we are happy to help you out with an Exchange or Refund.
No problem! If you would like to return an item to us for an Exchange or Refund, we are happy to do so within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is in its original condition with all of the original packaging. Simply contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Please note that return shipping is at the expense of the customer and Refunds will exclude the original shipping fees.
*Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Change of Mind returns on Telescopes unless the packaging has not been opened.
It’s unfortunate, but sometimes products may have a manufacturing fault or get damaged in transit. Sometimes packaging errors can occur - we are human afterall! If you have any issues with your order, please contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 within 30 days of receiving your order and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Once assessed by our team and the item is found faulty or we have made a mistake, we are certainly happy to provide you with an Exchange or Refund.
Return shipping for Faulty or Incorrect products is FREE, and we will send out the replacement at no additional cost to you.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item to be returned to us and assessed. Refunds will be made or exchanges finalised during this time.
- Capture high-resolution planetary, lunar and solar images
- Perfect for beginners and those in light polluted areas
- Captures at 120FPS when sub framed
- Bundled with Celestron's powerful software suite
- Machine Aluminium 1.25" adapter barrel with C-threads
- Best CMOS sensor available for astroimaging
|Video Recording Capability||No|
|Additional Specifications of Product||A/D Conversion: 12 bit Back Focus Distance: 13.1 mm with nosepiece, 10.6 mm without nosepiece Exposure Range: 0.0001 to 1 second Imaging Sensor: Aptina AR0132AT CMOS (Color) Mounting: 1.25" barrel and C-thread Operating Environment: 40°C to -40°C Shutter: Rolling Operating System Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 Software Compatibility: iCap, IC Capture, DirectShow, FireCapture Sub-Framing: Hardware selectable Weight: 2 oz (57 g) Power Requirements: Powered by USB Camera Resolution: 1280 x 960 Sensor Size: 4.8 mm x 3.6 mm Pixel Size: 3.75 micron square Frames per Second: Over 120 (30 fps at full frame) USB Connection: High-speed 2.0, 5' cable length|