Celestron Reducer Lens .7x for EdgeHD 925
Dispatch in 5-7 DaysAdd to wishlist
Price Match Policy
WE CAN PRICE MATCH:
- Identical products with the same brand and SKU
- To Australian retailers that are authorised by the Brand to sell that specific brand and product. That is, we do not price match to parallel/grey importers.
- If the Competitor has that item in stock and displays it on their website
- If you have a written quote from the Competitor indicating the price and availability if that information is not readily available on their website.
WE CANNOT PRICE MATCH:
- Items that are not in stock at the Competitor or the price and availability is not clearly indicated
- Special bulk or discount bundles, clearance products, second-hand, refurbished or display stock or exclusive member deals offered by the Competitor
- Online auction and marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon Australia, or Bunnings Marketplace
- International dealers or unauthorised distributors that are selling international goods direct to Australian consumers
- Obvious pricing error that is significantly lower than the market average.
Please note that price matching will also include the competitor’s shipping costs to you. This means, if they charge free shipping on that approved price match, we will too!
30 Days Returns Policy
At OpticsCentral, we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you have any problems with your order within 30 days of purchase, we are happy to help you out with an Exchange or Refund.
No problem! If you would like to return an item to us for an Exchange or Refund, we are happy to do so within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is in its original condition with all of the original packaging. Simply contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Please note that return shipping is at the expense of the customer and Refunds will exclude the original shipping fees.
*Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Change of Mind returns on Telescopes unless the packaging has not been opened.
It’s unfortunate, but sometimes products may have a manufacturing fault or get damaged in transit. Sometimes packaging errors can occur - we are human afterall! If you have any issues with your order, please contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 within 30 days of receiving your order and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Once assessed by our team and the item is found faulty or we have made a mistake, we are certainly happy to provide you with an Exchange or Refund.
Return shipping for Faulty or Incorrect products is FREE, and we will send out the replacement at no additional cost to you.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item to be returned to us and assessed. Refunds will be made or exchanges finalised during this time.
Increase your field of view by 43% and take photographs faster than ever before with The Celestron EdgeHD Reducer Lens .7X. This powerful reducer lens is used to flatten the field seen through you telescope enabling you to capture a wider field of view through your eyepiece.
The 4-Element lens design maintains the flat-field performance present in the Celestron Edge HD Telescope. There is no loss in resolution when using your CCD cameras, as the Edge HD reducer lens maintains back focus at f/10. This results in your telescope speed being one full F-stop above f/10, reducing your exposure time by half, allowing you to take photos twice as fast without any loss of brightness.
The Celestron EdgeHD Reducer Lens features an extra-low dispersion, exotic Lanthanum glass element which minimizes any Chromatic Aberration and displays true colour correction. All air to glass surfaces within the lens is fully multicoated and the edges have been blacked, reducing any light reflection and producing brighter and clear images reproduction.
With CNC machine precision optical alignment and durable aluminium housing, the 3.25" thread allows you mount the lens directly on the optical tube of an EdgeHD telescope.