Celestron StarSense AutoAlign - Sky-Watcher SynScan
- Quickly find celestial objects as the StarSense automatically aligns your computerised Skywatcher mount.
- Plug and play compatibility
- Replaces the SynScan hand control
- Uses the Celestron StarSense hand control and StarSense camera.
- Includes mounting bracket that's compatible with most Celestron and Sky-Watcher optical tubes.
- Features 3 AUX port accessories
- Supports StarSense and optional GPS accessory.
- Lightweight device with included tripod strap for easy attachment
Its never been easier and quicker to locate your favourite celestial objects with the new StarSense AutoAlign. This device was designed by Celestron Engineers to overcome the difficulty of aligning computerised telescopes with the night sky. The new interface box can be ported to any computerised Sky-Watcher mount, enabling a wide range of scopes compatibility to the revolutionary technology.
The Skywatcher setup is as easy as plugging in the StarSense camera and hand control into the Interface Box, then proceed to plug the Interface Box into the mounts hand control port. Once connected you're ready to get stargazing!
|Additional Specifications of Product||Compatible Sky-Watcher Mounts: HEQ5|EQ6|AZ-EQ5|AZ-EQ6|EQ8|AZ SynScan compatible mounts Included Items: StarSense Hand Control|StarSense Camera with large and small mounting brackets|Cable, camera to mount|Interface Box|