Celestron TetraView LCD Touch Screen Microscope
The Celestron TetraView LCD Digital Microscope is a touchscreen LCD microscope with advanced features for any discerning professional or dedicated hobbyist.
Featuring a 4.3 inch TFT full color touch screen, 4 fully achromatic lens objectives, a fully mechanical stage, a 5 Megapixel CMOS sensor, and a 2 GB SD card for storing both photos and video files. The 180 degree rotation of the LCD screen means you can easily share your viewing with others, and for large audiences, you can easily hook up the device to a TV or projector display.
The TetraView can view a broad range of cellular specimens on slides, with magnification from 40 to 400x (1600x with digital zoom), making it an amazingly valuable tool for labs, scientific research, academia, and more.
- 40x to 400x magnification (up to 1600x with digital zoom)
- 4.3", 180°rotatable LCD touchscreen
- 5 MP CMOS built-in digital camera
- 4 fully achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x
- AV/TV output with 2 GB SD card included (SD card slot supports up to 32 GB)
- Adjustable LED bottom illumination
- Fully mechanical stage
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Filter wheel/diaphragm
- Battery power option (4AA batteries)
- Universal AC adapter with multi-plugs for international usage
- Accessories included: 7 prepared slides, touch pen, USB + AV out cable, robust carrying case and dust cover
|Warranty Information||2 Years|
|Additional Specifications of Product||