Celestron Skymaster 20x80 Astronomy Binoculars is designed with optimum stability in mind. It has a secure integrated tripod adapter rod which improves stability when placed on a tripod. It also features fully multi coated optics and premium Bak-4 prisms which deliver bright and sharp views. It has long eyerelief perfect for those who wear eyeglasses. Encased in rugged rubber body, this Celestron Skymaster 20x80 Astronomy Binoculars allows firm grip and improve durability.
- 20x magnification porro prism binocular
- Giant 80 mm objective lens offers maximum image brightness in low-light and long-range conditions
- Ultra sharp focus across the field of view
- Multi-Coated optics for sharp, clear views
- Suitable for terrestrial or astronomical viewing
- Protective rubber covering for ultra-firm grip
- Large center focus knob for easy focusing
- Integrated tripod adapter rod for ultra-stable tripod mounting
- Long eye relief ideal for eyeglass wearers
- Soft carrying case included for travel and safe storage
Celestron was founded by Tom Johnson whose first telescope design was a simple 6-inch reflector, built for his young son. He gradually progressed to making larger scopes in more sophisticated designs. Today, the Celestron company is an industry leader in designing and manufacturing optical equipment including telescopes (computerised and non-computerised), binoculars, spotting scopes and its accompanying accessories. Celestron's legacy spans 50 years, and has grown to enjoy recognition from amateurs to serious astronomers globally. The company seeks to remain innovative by growing its product offerings, while supporting science education around the world.