The Saxon NEQ6 Pro Mount with Steel Tripod provides the precision and stability needed for serious observing. This mount is built to withstand the the best consumer telescopes available today with its 18.2kg payload capacity and boasts advanced functionality with its GoTo function and incredibly impressive tracking accuracy of 1 arc/min which makes finding and tracking objects a breeze.
This NEQ6 Pro Mount includes a built-in holder for polar scope, a latitude adjuster with micrometer scale, an azimuth polar-alignment adjuster, aluminium setting circles, large manual slow-motion tracking controls, bubble level and steel tubular tripod legs.
- Tripod: Stainless Steel Legs
- Counterweight Shaft Diameter: 1.8cm
- Counterweight Shaft Length: 28.5cm
- Mount Weight (without counterweight): 16kgs
- Mount Height: 41cm
- Total weight: 23.5kgs (without counterweights)
- Motor Type: Microstep driven 1.8 degree stepper motors
- Motor Resolution: 0.144 arc sec (or 9.024,000 steps/rev.)
- Power Supply: 11 to 15 V DC 2Amp (Tip positive)
- Gear Ratio: 705
- Synscan GOTO system
The Saxon brand commits to quality and research. The company develops a range of binoculars, telescopes, microscopes and accessories with the understanding of its user’s priorities and needs. Saxon has built each product around the knowledge that everyone’s viewing requirements are different, proven through each precise and well though out product line. Browse a range of Saxon optical products and you'll find that every glass has been designed to help every viewer see only the best in every situation.