ZWO LRGB 31mm Filter Set
The ZWO LRGB comes with four 31mm filters (2mm thickness), these are the ideal filters as they provide with better colour seperation, better transmission and better coating.
The RGB color combine weights will be approximately 1:1:1
- Ensures 1/4 wavefront as the optics are polished very finely.
- Allows 92% transmission at passband
- Infrared wavelength is 700-1100nm cut-off
- Precision off-band blocking
- Multi-layers anti-reflection coating
- In order to minimize the effect of light pollution, it has a small spectral 'gap'
- More parfocal (2mm thickness)
|About ZWO Optical: Astrophotography has never been easier|
|Established in 2011, ZWO Optical is a fast-growing global astroimaging camera powerhouse based in Suzhou China.
They focus on building and innovating groundbreaking CMOS cameras such as the iconic ZWO ASI120MM Monochrome CMOS camera (the first-ever planetary CMOS camera to beat a CCD in the early 2010s).
ZWO continues to pioneer new astrophotography technology with revolutionary features to capture exceptional quality of images of space that will last you a lifetime.
Today, ZWO cameras are recognised by every passionate astrophotographer and are available in over 25 countries internationally.
Product Code: ZWO-LRGB31