The Minox HG Series MinoBright 8x33 Binoculars are made with the finest glass and uses aspherical lens elements to improve edge-to-edge clarity. The phase coating and Mino-Bright reflective coating (silver-based coating guarantees a marked improvement of up to 99.8 percent efficiency) and the innovative 21 layers of M* multi-coating all give these binoculars maximum light transmission and contrast.
The optical tubes are fully sealed and argon-filled, The Minox HG 8x33 BR Binoculars are internally fog-proof and waterproof to a depth of 16 feet. They are housed inside a compact, durable magnesium body ensuring that they won't become cumbersome during long spells of use. The Minox 8x33 HG Series are a fine example of beautiful, elegant and cutting-edge German optics.
- Brilliant optical performance
- MinoBright® prism coating for high light transmission
- M* lens coating for a bright image
- Extremely sharp image
- Large field of view
- Lightweight magnesium body
- Quick Close Focus for a smooth transition from close to long range focusing
- Eyecups with four click-stops – ideal for eyeglass wearers
- Scale for distance estimations
- Waterproof down to 5 m and argon gas purged to prevent fogging
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||142/1000m|
|Warranty Information||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Additional Specifications of Product||No|