Motic BA50 40/400x Student Biological Microscope
The perfect educational biological microscope that is mobile and easy to store. High contrast optics and resolution make the Motic BA50 40/400x Student Biological Microscope a must-have companion in the classroom.
The Motic BA50 Series of microscopes is a biological microscope designed for teaching environments. The modern and ergonomic design of this Series will make the microscopes fit into any classroom, cupboard or practise. It is even easy to transport from one room to the other thanks to the large gripping area at the back of the stand.
The Motic BA50 40/400x Student Biological Microscope has been designed to facilitate teaching younger students. It offers bright white LED illumination. The great image clarity, rugged metal construction and precision mechanics, guarantees a long term use.
- Monocular head, 45º inclined, 360º rotating
- Widefield eyepiece WF10X/18mm
- Reversed triple revolving nosepiece
- Achromatic objectives 4X, 10X, 40X S
- Coarse and fine focusing system with tension adjustment
- 0.65 N.A. condenser with disc diaphragm
- LED illumination 20mA, 3.5V, 70mW with intensity control
Product Code: BA50
|Product Flag||On Sale|
|Warranty Information||2 Years|