Motic BA81 40/1000x Professional Biological Microscope
The Motic BA81 series is designed to be an advanced level Biological Microscope designed for research, university or senior school use. It features a Mechanical Stage, Co-Axial coarse & fine focusing control and a Focusable 1.25 N.A Abbe condenser. The Motic BA81 40/1000x Professional Biological Microscope is the ultimate choice for premium Microscopes.
The Motic BA81 Series of microscopes is a complete range of biological microscopes designed for teaching environments. Designed and built with durability in mind, all Motic Microscopes have a complete metal body construction, precision mechanical components, high-quality optical fittings which are made out of 100% glass and bright white LED illumination.
For ease of use, The Motic BA81 40/1000x Professional Biological Microscope places the nosepiece in reverse position, permitting easier changing and positioning of the specimen slides. Combined with premium EA Achromatic objectives to ensure crisp and clear images. Finally, the modern and ergonomic design and its large gripping area at the back of the stand ensures that it is easy to transport.
- Monocular head, 45º inclined, 360º rotating
- Widefield eyepiece WF10X (18mm)
- Reversed quadruple revolving nosepiece
- Achromatic objectives EA 4X, 10X, 40X S
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with tension adjustment
- Built in low position coaxial mechanical stage
- Focusable 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser
- Iris diaphragm with filter holder
- LED illumination 20mA, 3.5V, 70mW with intensity control
Product Code: BA81-A MS
|Product Flag||On Sale|
|Warranty Information||2 Years|