Conquer the stunning view of the great outdoors with this pair of Nikon Monarch 12x42 DCF binoculars. This pair of binoculars is great for hunting, birding and nature viewing. Immerse yourself with beautiful views and sceneries with its large 42mm aperture, dielectric high-reflective multi layer coated prism, phase-correction coated and high-reflection mirror coated prisms, you'd have bright and clear images. The Nikon Monarch 12x42 DCF binoculars also has a stylish design and robust body, yet lightweight. It is also tripod friendly, all you need is the tripod adaptor and a tripod.
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- All-new exterior design
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- High-reflection mirror-coating prisms for a bright image
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Close focusing distance: 2.5m
- Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Wide strap
- Flip-down objective lens cap
- Can be fixed to a tripod using optional tripod adaptor
Why a Nikon?
Nikon is globally known as a leader in precision optics. The company's roots go way back to the development of the earliest binoculars in 1917, and over the years have build on the knowhow of generations of optical and precision technology expercts that have an enduring passion for quality and nnovation. Nikon's simple rule for desinging sport optics products is laudable and proven: apply the best materials, the strictest test quality controls, the most-environmentally sustainable engineering and superior lens coating technologies to achieve the finest optics. Maximum light transmission, superior resolution and better-defined contrast are balanced to perfection, free of aberration, in every stunning view. Why So? Because at the heard of each optical system is an invincible intergiry that makes it what it is - a Nikon.
Product Code: BAA762AC
|Binoculars Weight||620 g|
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||87m/1000m|
|Additional Specifications of Product||Exit pupil: 3.5mm Close focusing distance: 2.5mm Length x Width: 146mm x 129mm|