Nikon Monarch 5 10x42 Binoculars
Features: Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating for brighter images and more natural colours, Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas, All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated, Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution, High-reflection mirror-coating prisms, Eco-glass optics, Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups, Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip, Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin, Wide strap, Can be fixed to a tripod using optional tripod adaptor.
Dispatch in 2-4 DaysAdd to wishlist
Price Match Policy
WE CAN PRICE MATCH:
- Identical products with the same brand and SKU
- To Australian retailers that are authorised by the Brand to sell that specific brand and product. That is, we do not price match to parallel/grey importers.
- If the Competitor has that item in stock and displays it on their website
- If you have a written quote from the Competitor indicating the price and availability if that information is not readily available on their website.
WE CANNOT PRICE MATCH:
- Items that are not in stock at the Competitor or the price and availability is not clearly indicated
- Special bulk or discount bundles, clearance products, second-hand, refurbished or display stock or exclusive member deals offered by the Competitor
- Online auction and marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon Australia, or Bunnings Marketplace
- International dealers or unauthorised distributors that are selling international goods direct to Australian consumers
- Obvious pricing error that is significantly lower than the market average.
Please note that price matching will also include the competitor’s shipping costs to you. This means, if they charge free shipping on that approved price match, we will too!
30 Days Returns Policy
At OpticsCentral, we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you have any problems with your order within 30 days of purchase, we are happy to help you out with an Exchange or Refund.
No problem! If you would like to return an item to us for an Exchange or Refund, we are happy to do so within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is in its original condition with all of the original packaging. Simply contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Please note that return shipping is at the expense of the customer and Refunds will exclude the original shipping fees.
*Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Change of Mind returns on Telescopes unless the packaging has not been opened.
It’s unfortunate, but sometimes products may have a manufacturing fault or get damaged in transit. Sometimes packaging errors can occur - we are human afterall! If you have any issues with your order, please contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 within 30 days of receiving your order and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Once assessed by our team and the item is found faulty or we have made a mistake, we are certainly happy to provide you with an Exchange or Refund.
Return shipping for Faulty or Incorrect products is FREE, and we will send out the replacement at no additional cost to you.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item to be returned to us and assessed. Refunds will be made or exchanges finalised during this time.
This pair of Nikon Monarch 5 10x42 DCF binoculars is enhanced with dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating for better performance. It has durable rubber-armored body for a secure grip in wet or dry weather condition. Stylish and ergonomic design for comfort on prolonged usage. Nikon Monarch 10x42 DCF binoculars are waterproof up to 1m and fogproof which gives you a great peace of mind when it comes to rain, storm or boating. It comes with a strap and it can be mounted on a tripod with an adaptor (tripod adaptor is not included).
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- All-new exterior design
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- High-reflection mirror-coating prisms for a bright image
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Close focusing distance: 2.5m
- Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Wide strap
- Flip-down objective lens cap
- Can be fixed to a tripod using optional tripod adaptor
Why a Nikon?
Nikon is globally known as a leader in precision optics. The company's roots go way back to the development of the earliest binoculars in 1917, and over the years have build on the knowhow of generations of optical and precision technology expercts that have an enduring passion for quality and nnovation. Nikon's simple rule for desinging sport optics products is laudable and proven: apply the best materials, the strictest test quality controls, the most-environmentally sustainable engineering and superior lens coating technologies to achieve the finest optics. Maximum light transmission, superior resolution and better-defined contrast are balanced to perfection, free of aberration, in every stunning view. Why So? Because at the heard of each optical system is an invincible intergiry that makes it what it is - a Nikon.
Product Code: BAA761AC
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||96m/1000m|
|Binoculars Weight||620 g|
|Warranty Information||5 Years|
|Additional Specifications of Product||Exit pupil: 4.2mm Close focusing distance: 2.5mm Length x Width: 146mm x 129mm|