Nikon Monarch 5 10x42 Binoculars
Features: Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating for brighter images and more natural colours, Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas, All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated, Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution, High-reflection mirror-coating prisms, Eco-glass optics, Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups, Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip, Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin, Wide strap, Can be fixed to a tripod using optional tripod adaptor.
Dispatch in 2-4 DaysAdd to wishlist
This pair of Nikon Monarch 5 10x42 DCF binoculars is enhanced with dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating for better performance. It has durable rubber-armored body for a secure grip in wet or dry weather condition. Stylish and ergonomic design for comfort on prolonged usage. Nikon Monarch 10x42 DCF binoculars are waterproof up to 1m and fogproof which gives you a great peace of mind when it comes to rain, storm or boating. It comes with a strap and it can be mounted on a tripod with an adaptor (tripod adaptor is not included).
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- All-new exterior design
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- High-reflection mirror-coating prisms for a bright image
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Close focusing distance: 2.5m
- Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Wide strap
- Flip-down objective lens cap
- Can be fixed to a tripod using optional tripod adaptor
Why a Nikon?
Nikon is globally known as a leader in precision optics. The company's roots go way back to the development of the earliest binoculars in 1917, and over the years have build on the knowhow of generations of optical and precision technology expercts that have an enduring passion for quality and nnovation. Nikon's simple rule for desinging sport optics products is laudable and proven: apply the best materials, the strictest test quality controls, the most-environmentally sustainable engineering and superior lens coating technologies to achieve the finest optics. Maximum light transmission, superior resolution and better-defined contrast are balanced to perfection, free of aberration, in every stunning view. Why So? Because at the heard of each optical system is an invincible intergiry that makes it what it is - a Nikon.
Product Code: BAA761AC
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||96m/1000m|
|Binoculars Weight||620 g|
|Warranty Information||5 Years|
|Additional Specifications of Product||Exit pupil: 4.2mm Close focusing distance: 2.5mm Length x Width: 146mm x 129mm|