Nikon Monarch 8x36 DCF binoculars are designed for comfort and durability. Strong rubber armoured body, protects it from bumps. 100% waterproof and nitrogen gas filled, so it's also fogproof. Nothing can stop you from having a great outdoor experience. This pair of Nikon Monarch 8x36 DCF binoculars is not only built with multilayer coating on the optics, but the prisms are also coated with phase correction and high reflective coatings. Its ergonomic design makes it easy on your hands, when you have to hold it for hours. If tripod is what you prefer, you'd be happy to know that it is tripod friendly (requires a tripod adaptor, not icluded).
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for the brightest images
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- High-reflection mirror-coating prism for bright image
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Close focusing distance: 2.5m
- Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 5 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Wide strap
- Can be fixed to a tripod using optional tripod adaptor
Why a Nikon?
Nikon is globally known as a leader in precision optics. The company's roots go way back to the development of the earliest binoculars in 1917, and over the years have build on the knowhow of generations of optical and precision technology expercts that have an enduring passion for quality and nnovation. Nikon's simple rule for desinging sport optics products is laudable and proven: apply the best materials, the strictest test quality controls, the most-environmentally sustainable engineering and superior lens coating technologies to achieve the finest optics. Maximum light transmission, superior resolution and better-defined contrast are balanced to perfection, free of aberration, in every stunning view. Why So? Because at the heard of each optical system is an invincible intergiry that makes it what it is - a Nikon.
Product Code: BAA615AA
|Binoculars Weight||570 g|
|Prism Glass Quality||No|
|Field of View||122m/1000m|
|Additional Specifications of Product||Exit pupil: 4.5mm Close focusing distance: 2.5mm Length x Width: 124mm x 129mm|