Nikon Prostaff 7S 8x42 Binoculars
This stylish pair of Nikon Prostaff 7S 8x42 binoculars delivers bright and sharp images thanks to the 42mm objective lens and dielectric high-reflective multi-layer coated prism. Built with robust rubber-armored body and ergonomic design which provide your hands a firm and comfortable hold in wet or dry weather condition. This pair of Nikon Prostaff 7S 8x42 Binoculars is waterproof up to 1m and fog-proof. Making it an ideal companion for many outdoor activities. It comes with a strap and it can be mounted on a tripod with an adaptor (tripod adaptor is not included).
- Multi-layer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- All-new exterior design
- All lenses and prisms are multi-layer-coated for brighter images
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- High-eye-point design provides a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Close focusing distance: 4.0m
- Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
- Turn-and-slide rubber eye-cups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eye-point
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced poly-carbonate resin
- Wide strap
- Flip-down objective lens cap
- Can be fixed to a tripod using optional tripod adaptor
Why a Nikon?
Nikon is globally known as a leader in precision optics. The company's roots go way back to the development of the earliest binoculars in 1917, and over the years have build on the know-how of generations of optical and precision technology experts that have an enduring passion for quality and innovation. Nikon's simple rule for designing sport optics products is laudable and proven: apply the best materials, the strictest test quality controls, the most-environmentally sustainable engineering and superior lens coating technologies to achieve the finest optics. Maximum light transmission, superior resolution and better-defined contrast are balanced to perfection, free of aberration, in every stunning view. Why So? Because at the heard of each optical system is an invincible integrity that makes it what it is - a Nikon.
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||118.2m /1000m|