Nikon's StabilEyes 14x40 binoculars are built to excel in delivering brighness and clarity. High powered binoculars usually comes with stabilisation problem or require a tripod. However, Nikon has created a pair of binoculars which stabilizes itself, so that you can use it without tripod on land or at sea! Great for astronomy and marine use. This pair of Nikon's StabilEyes 14x40 binoculars are slightly different from its other two cousins. It has Exclusive dual mode (LAND, ONBOARD). Land mode eliminates minor movements (shaky hands), and On Board mode eliminates large motions and vibrations.
If you are always on the go, this pair of binoculars are perfect. It is also 100% waterproof and fogproof. Nikon has thoughtfully added a handle strap on top of the comfortable grip for secure handling.
- Reduced vibration for superior performance and steady view
- Fully multilayer-coated lenses for optimal brightness
- Phase-correction-coated prisms for high resolution
- Waterproof and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
- Ergonomic styling for comfortable grip, easy access to controls
- LAND mode for when footing is secure, to compensate for vibration from hand-shake and binocular movement when user follows a moving subject while studying nature or watching sports
- ON BOARD mode for when footing is unstable due to strong vibration — for example, from an engine or strong wind
Why a Nikon?
Nikon is globally known as a leader in precision optics. The company's roots go way back to the development of the earliest binoculars in 1917, and over the years have build on the knowhow of generations of optical and precision technology expercts that have an enduring passion for quality and nnovation. Nikon's simple rule for desinging sport optics products is laudable and proven: apply the best materials, the strictest test quality controls, the most-environmentally sustainable engineering and superior lens coating technologies to achieve the finest optics. Maximum light transmission, superior resolution and better-defined contrast are balanced to perfection, free of aberration, in every stunning view. Why So? Because at the heard of each optical system is an invincible intergiry that makes it what it is - a Nikon.
Product Code: BAA620FC
|Binoculars Weight||1340 g|
|Magnification||12 times and above|
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||70m/1000m|
|Additional Specifications of Product||Magnification: 14x Exit pupil: 2.9mm Close focusing distance: 5mm Battery Life: Approx. 6 hours (continuous operation with AA-type alkaline batteries at normal temperature [20ºC]) Vibration Compensation range: +/- 5 degree Length x Width x Depth: 186mm x 148mm x 88mm|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $3,299.00
Special Price $2,899.00