Nikon Tevelite VI 8x25 binoculars are versatile and perfect as a travel buddy. It weighs only 265 g which means, it fits right in your bag without adding too much weight. It has ergonomic design and comfortable grip. Nikon has also incorporated a large focusing knob to improve ease of use and click-type dioptre adjustment right to keep your adjustment from being accidentally changed.
- Redesigned body enhances ergonomics
- Aspherical lenses minimise distortion and provide sharp images up to the periphery
- Multilayer-coated lenses for bright images
- Special rubber armour for shock-resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Carbon fibre in the body material improves durability
- Compact and lightweight
- Click-type dioptre adjustment ring prevents unintentional rotation
- Larger focusing knob for smooth operation
- Eco-glass optics are free of lead and arsenic
Why a Nikon?
Nikon is globally known as a leader in precision optics. The company's roots go way back to the development of the earliest binoculars in 1917, and over the years have build on the knowhow of generations of optical and precision technology expercts that have an enduring passion for quality and nnovation. Nikon's simple rule for desinging sport optics products is laudable and proven: apply the best materials, the strictest test quality controls, the most-environmentally sustainable engineering and superior lens coating technologies to achieve the finest optics. Maximum light transmission, superior resolution and better-defined contrast are balanced to perfection, free of aberration, in every stunning view. Why So? Because at the heard of each optical system is an invincible intergiry that makes it what it is - a Nikon.
Product Code: BAA780AB
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||98m / 1000m|
|Warranty Information||5 Year Warranty|
|Additional Specifications of Product||No|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $279.95
Special Price $259.95