Orion High-Power 3x 4-Element Barlow Lens - 1.25-inch
- 4-element 3x magnification Barlow lens
- 1.25" barrel
- Machined aluminium
- Brass compression ring
- Rubber outer grip
- Perfect for detailed planetary observations
Dispatch in 20-22 DaysAdd to wishlist
Price Match Policy
WE CAN PRICE MATCH:
- Identical products with the same brand and SKU
- To Australian retailers that are authorised by the Brand to sell that specific brand and product. That is, we do not price match to parallel/grey importers.
- If the Competitor has that item in stock and displays it on their website
- If you have a written quote from the Competitor indicating the price and availability if that information is not readily available on their website.
WE CANNOT PRICE MATCH:
- Items that are not in stock at the Competitor or the price and availability is not clearly indicated
- Special bulk or discount bundles, clearance products, second-hand, refurbished or display stock or exclusive member deals offered by the Competitor
- Online auction and marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon Australia, or Bunnings Marketplace
- International dealers or unauthorised distributors that are selling international goods direct to Australian consumers
- Obvious pricing error that is significantly lower than the market average.
Please note that price matching will also include the competitor’s shipping costs to you. This means, if they charge free shipping on that approved price match, we will too!
30 Days Returns Policy
At OpticsCentral, we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you have any problems with your order within 30 days of purchase, we are happy to help you out with an Exchange or Refund.
No problem! If you would like to return an item to us for an Exchange or Refund, we are happy to do so within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is in its original condition with all of the original packaging. Simply contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Please note that return shipping is at the expense of the customer and Refunds will exclude the original shipping fees.
*Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Change of Mind returns on Telescopes unless the packaging has not been opened.
It’s unfortunate, but sometimes products may have a manufacturing fault or get damaged in transit. Sometimes packaging errors can occur - we are human afterall! If you have any issues with your order, please contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 within 30 days of receiving your order and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Once assessed by our team and the item is found faulty or we have made a mistake, we are certainly happy to provide you with an Exchange or Refund.
Return shipping for Faulty or Incorrect products is FREE, and we will send out the replacement at no additional cost to you.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item to be returned to us and assessed. Refunds will be made or exchanges finalised during this time.
The Orion High-Power 3x 4-Element Barlow is a must for anyone trying to get more magnification their scope.
This high-quality Barlow lens fits any 1.25” eyepiece creating great lunar and planetary observations. Obtain close up views of Jupiter, Mars, Saturn and explore the Moon’s surface in great detail. This Barlow lens is ideal for any scopes with a shorter focal length trying to obtain further magnification.
The Orion High-Power 3x Barlow lens features a 4-element design that is fully multicoated with additional anti-reflection coating and blackened edges. This allows for maximum light throughput, without the introduction of chromatic aberration, producing sharper imagery and true colour representation, perfect for astrophotography.
The machined aluminium 1.25” threaded barrel, features a rubber outer grip and securely fits any compatible filters. The brass compression ring makes sure not to scratch the barrel of your eyepieces, keeping them in great condition.
This is a great Barlow lens for anyone looking to increase their magnification without compromising their image quality.