Orion Saturn Map and Observing Guide
- Identifying atmospheric features of Saturn using nomenclature
- Lists of all Saturn oppositions, observable conjunctions from 2014 to 2020
- Recommendation for the beast filters for visual observation and astrophotography of Saturn.
- Durable, plastic-laminated for extra protection again dirt and other elements
- Measures 25.25''x11'' (64cmx28cm) when fully unfolded, and folds up to 8.5''x11'' (21.6cmx28cm) for easy portability.
The Orion Saturn Map makes an excellent tool for any backyard astronomers or curious minds who are fascinated by the gas giant planet in our solar system.
This 3 fold map is sure to enrich your understanding of this unique gas giant planet and its incredible ring system, you'll learn information about Saturn's many moons, its extensive ring system, ring tit cycle and many more. It is also packed with spectacular images and useful tips to help you get the most out of each view of Saturn.