Pentax AD 8x25 WP Compact Binoculars
The Pentax AD 8x25 WP Compact Binoculars offers outstanding optical performance in a compact body. With multi-coated lenses, excellent viewing and a strong magnification all housed in a reinforced poly-carbonate cover, these binoculars that are rugged, sleek and designed to be an effortless but very welcoming addition to your travel gear.
Dispatch in 2-4 DaysAdd to wishlist
Exceptional quality meets high-end expectations.
Designed for the nature-enthusiast who wants to pack light without sacrificing image quality, the Pentax 8x25 A-Series AD WP Compact Binocular delivers bright clear images while weighing in at just 300 grams. The BAK4 roof prisms are phase-corrected to improve image contrast and enhance color rendition. All of the optics are anti-reflection fully multicoated to maximize light transmission to produce the brightest views possible.
An asymmetrical hinge design enables the binocular to be folded up much smaller than typical center-hinged optics. In order to cut weight, the housing is made of corrosion and impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced polycarbonate polymer. The material is also temperature-resistant allowing for its use in extreme climates while reducing expansion and contraction wide temperature swings can cause which can make the optical components move out of collimation over time. Its optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed so they can are submersible to 3.3', as well as fogproof in all weather conditions.
- Optical Performance
- 8x magnification
- 25mm objective lenses
- BAK4 roof prisms
- Phase corrected prism coatings enhance contrast and improve color rendition
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics
- 288.8' field of view at 1000 yards
- 44° angle of view
- Use and Handling
- Asymmetrical hinge design enables ultra-compact stowage
- Closed bridge configuration
- Knurled center focusing wheel
- Twist-up eyecups for use with or without eye wear
- 21mm eye relief, 3.1mm exit pupil
- Construction Details
- Lightweight fiberglass reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Housing is corrosion, temperature and impact-resistant
- Nitrogen-filled for fogproof performance, submersible to 3.3' (1m)
- Rubberized armoring protects against impacts and provides slip-resistant grip
- Inner focusing mechanism provides smooth focus while preserving waterproof seals
- Weighs in at just 10.6 oz
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||108m/1000m|
|Warranty Information||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Additional Specifications of Product||Accessories: Objective lens cap, eyepiece lens cap, case, neck strap|