Pentax AD 8x36 WP Binoculars
The Pentax AD 8x36 WP Compact Binoculars offers outstanding optical performance in a compact body. With multi-coated lenses, excellent viewing and a strong magnification all housed in a reinforced poly-carbonate cover, these binoculars that are rugged, sleek and designed to be an effortless but very welcoming addition to your travel gear.
Full-size performance in a compact-sized body.
With large objective lenses incorporated in to the design to allow for contrast-rich, bright viewing under all light conditions and premium multi-layer coatings to ensure maximum light transmission through the binocular. You will find the results to be bright, crisp and true-to-life images in the widest range of viewing conditions.
The Pentax AD Series Binoculars epitomises the age-old phrase "Great things come in small packages". Specifically engineered to be a compact and portable sidekick during your travel adventures, the Pentax AD Series Binoculars delivers exceptional quality matched only by high-end full-sized optics all in a surprisingly compact, robust and sturdy body.
The AD Series incorporates premium multi-layer coatings to ensure maximum light transmission through the binocular. You will find the results to be bright, crisp and true-to-life images in the widest range of viewing conditions.
The durable fiber-reinforced poly-carbonate material securing your binoculars presents the perfect balance of lightweight and rugged styling. From knocks to scratches from accidental damage to the usual wear and tear, this configuration minimises any damage to your binocular's internal optics, leaving them in top condition while other binoculars yield. Furthermore, the AD Series incorporates a waterproof, fog-proof and nitrogen filled design which is well equipped to handle the extremest of weather conditions.
- The AD Series features a finely constructed compact waterproof design which is available in six high-performance models: 8x25, 10x25, 8x36, 10x36, 9x28 and the 9x32.
- The reinforced poly-carbonate housing effectively protects the internal mechanisms and optical elements from shock and damage.
- Pentax's Super-Multi-Coating eliminates harmful ultraviolet rays and improves light transmission for high contrast images with no glare or flare.
- The center-focus system allows accurate and speedy focusing on the subject with simple fingertip control.
- Incorporated in the right eyepiece ring, the diopter adjustment allows near- and far-sighted viewers to easily and quickly adjust the image to match their eyesight.
- High quality BaK-4 prisms transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination for easier viewing in dim light.
- Closed Bridge Configuration provides a rigid and sturdy structure that falls comfortably in your hands
- Protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||114m/1000m|
|Warranty Information||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Additional Specifications of Product||Accessories: Objective lens cap, eyepiece lens cap, case, neck strap|