Pentax SD 8x42 WP Binoculars
The Pentax SD 8x42 WP Binoculars are the hidden gem of the Pentax range. Offering phase-corrected BAK4 Prisms as well as fully multi-coated optics. These are a pair of binoculars that will not leave you disappointed. With a design that allows for contrast-rich, bright viewing even in low light conditions and a design that will feel comfortable in your hand these are binoculars that will continue to perform year after year.
Price Match Policy
WE CAN PRICE MATCH:
- Identical products with the same brand and SKU
- To Australian retailers that are authorised by the Brand to sell that specific brand and product. That is, we do not price match to parallel/grey importers.
- If the Competitor has that item in stock and displays it on their website
- If you have a written quote from the Competitor indicating the price and availability if that information is not readily available on their website.
WE CANNOT PRICE MATCH:
- Items that are not in stock at the Competitor or the price and availability is not clearly indicated
- Special bulk or discount bundles, clearance products, second-hand, refurbished or display stock or exclusive member deals offered by the Competitor
- Online auction and marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon Australia, or Bunnings Marketplace
- International dealers or unauthorised distributors that are selling international goods direct to Australian consumers
- Obvious pricing error that is significantly lower than the market average.
Please note that price matching will also include the competitor’s shipping costs to you. This means, if they charge free shipping on that approved price match, we will too!
30 Days Returns Policy
At OpticsCentral, we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you have any problems with your order within 30 days of purchase, we are happy to help you out with an Exchange or Refund.
No problem! If you would like to return an item to us for an Exchange or Refund, we are happy to do so within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is in its original condition with all of the original packaging. Simply contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Please note that return shipping is at the expense of the customer and Refunds will exclude the original shipping fees.
*Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Change of Mind returns on Telescopes unless the packaging has not been opened.
It’s unfortunate, but sometimes products may have a manufacturing fault or get damaged in transit. Sometimes packaging errors can occur - we are human afterall! If you have any issues with your order, please contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 within 30 days of receiving your order and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Once assessed by our team and the item is found faulty or we have made a mistake, we are certainly happy to provide you with an Exchange or Refund.
Return shipping for Faulty or Incorrect products is FREE, and we will send out the replacement at no additional cost to you.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item to be returned to us and assessed. Refunds will be made or exchanges finalised during this time.
Exceptional quality meets high-end expectations.
Large objective lenses incorporated in the design allow for contrast-rich, bright viewing under all light conditions.
Premium multi-layer coatings assure the maximum light transmission through the binocular. The result is bright, crisp, true-to-life images in the widest range of viewing conditions.
Specialized protective coating (SD models only) repels dust, water and grease to keep your optics clean and your image quality at its peak.
Rigid body construction makes these binoculars extremely rugged to maintain optical alignment. This ensures comfortable viewing throughout the life of the product.
Waterproof and nitrogen-filled (JIS Class 6) to handle the most extreme weather conditions (submersible to 1m).
- The SD Series features a finely constructed porro-prism design which is available in three high-performance models: 8x42, 9x42 and the 10x42.
- The SD's Slip-Resistant Rubberized Armoring effectively protects the internal mechanisms and optical elements from shock and damage, while its forest green finish adds a distinctive, attractive appearance.
- Pentax's Super-Multi-Coating eliminates harmful ultraviolet rays and improves light transmission for high contrast images with no glare or flare.
- The center-focus system allows accurate and speedy focusing on the subject with simple fingertip control.
- Incorporated in the right eyepiece ring, the diopter adjustment allows near- and far-sighted viewers to easily and quickly adjust the image to match their eyesight.
- Made of soft but durable rubber material, the eyepiece cups can be twisted up to make viewing easier for eyeglass wearers.
- High quality BaK-4 prisms transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination for easier viewing in dim light.
- Combine the built-in tripod socket with a tripod and an optional Tripod Adapter-N to stabilize the binoculars and prevent unwanted shake, making extended observations easy and comfortable.
- Protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||131m/1000m|
|Warranty Information||2 Years|
|Additional Specifications of Product||Accessories: Objective lens cap, eyepiece lens cap, case, neck strap|