Exceptional quality meets high-end expectations.
Large objective lenses incorporated in the design allow for contrast-rich, bright viewing under all light conditions.
Premium multi-layer coatings assure the maximum light transmission through the binocular. The result is bright, crisp, true-to-life images in the widest range of viewing conditions.
Specialized protective coating (SD models only) repels dust, water and grease to keep your optics clean and your image quality at its peak.
Rigid body construction makes these binoculars extremely rugged to maintain optical alignment. This ensures comfortable viewing throughout the life of the product.
Waterproof and nitrogen-filled (JIS Class 6) to handle the most extreme weather conditions (submersible to 1m).
- The SD Series features a finely constructed porro-prism design which is available in three high-performance models: 8x42, 9x42 and the 10x42.
- The SD's Slip-Resistant Rubberized Armoring effectively protects the internal mechanisms and optical elements from shock and damage, while its forest green finish adds a distinctive, attractive appearance.
- Pentax's Super-Multi-Coating eliminates harmful ultraviolet rays and improves light transmission for high contrast images with no glare or flare.
- The center-focus system allows accurate and speedy focusing on the subject with simple fingertip control.
- Incorporated in the right eyepiece ring, the diopter adjustment allows near- and far-sighted viewers to easily and quickly adjust the image to match their eyesight.
- Made of soft but durable rubber material, the eyepiece cups can be twisted up to make viewing easier for eyeglass wearers.
- High quality BaK-4 prisms transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination for easier viewing in dim light.
- Combine the built-in tripod socket with a tripod and an optional Tripod Adapter-N to stabilize the binoculars and prevent unwanted shake, making extended observations easy and comfortable.
- Protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||131m/1000m|
|Warranty Information||2 Years|
|Additional Specifications of Product||Accessories: Objective lens cap, eyepiece lens cap, case, neck strap|