Pentax ZD 10x50 ED Roof Prism Binoculars
The Pentax ZD 10x50 ED Binoculars offer outstanding optical performance and ultra-sharp imaging. With multi-coated lenses, excellent viewing and a lightweight build all housed in a magnesium-alloy chassis. These are binoculars that are rugged and sleek in equal measures. The Pentax ZD series comes in three different magnifications and are an ideal pair of binoculars for general purpose observation.
What you couldn’t see before is suddenly so close you can almost touch it.
That’s because PENTAX premium level quality and clarity are within reach, at a price that’s within reach, too. Every Z-series model is built for critical observation. PENTAX: designed to delight the most demanding users. Designed to inspire the most dedicated enthusiasts.
Specialized protective coating repels dust, water and grease to keep your optics clean and your image quality at its peak.
Premium multi-layer coatings assure the maximum light transmission through the binocular. The result is bright, crisp, true-to-life images in the widest range of viewing conditions.
Magnesium alloy construction balances durability and weight. The lightweight design is built to handle rough-and-tumble conditions of life’s adventures.
Hybrid Aspherical lens elements provide exceptional edge-to-edge sharpness. This assures that items on the edge of your field of view are just as sharp as those in the center.
Waterproof and nitrogen-filled (JIS Class 6) to handle the most extreme weather conditions (submersible to 1m).
- The ZD Series with ED lenses features a finely constructed roof-prism design which is available in three high-performance models: 8x40, 10x43 and the 10x50.
- The ZD's magnesium-alloy chassis effectively protects the internal mechanisms and optical elements from shock and damage, while its dark forest green finish adds a distinctive, attractive appearance.
- Premium multi-layer coatings assure the maximum light transmission through the binocular. The result is bright, crisp, true-to-life images in the widest range of viewing conditions.
- The center-focus system allows accurate and speedy focusing on the subject with simple fingertip control.
- Incorporated in the right eyepiece ring, the diopter adjustment allows near- and far-sighted viewers to easily and quickly adjust the image to match their eyesight.
- Magnesium alloy construction balances durability and weight. The lightweight design is built to handle rough-and-tumble conditions of life’s adventures.
- High quality BaK-4 prisms transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination for easier viewing in dim light.
- Combine the built-in tripod socket with a tripod and an optional Tripod Adapter-N to stabilize the binoculars and prevent unwanted shake, making extended observations easy and comfortable.
- Protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
|Prism Glass Quality||BaK-4|
|Field of View||87.15m/1000m|
|Warranty Information||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Additional Specifications of Product||Accessories: Objective lens cap, eyepiece lens cap, case, neck strap|