This microscope comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling sliding binocular head, 3-D mechanical stage, intensity-variable halogen illumination, coaxial coarse & fine focusing system, and a complete simple phase contrast kit. It offers eight magnification settings: 40X-64X-100X-160X-400X-640X-1000X-1600X. It is an idea microscope for teaching demonstration and biological examination. It is a right instrument for clinic offices or vets laboratories.
- Phase Contrast: 10X, 40X, & 100X.
- Phase Contrast Condenser: NA 1.25. Mounting Size: 37mm (in diameter).
- Phase Contrast Objectives: Plan PH 10/0.25, PH 40/0.65, & PH OIL 100/1.25 (160/0.17).
- Phase Contrast Lens: 23mm CT.
- Nosepiece: quadruple
- Mechanical Tube Length: 6-5/16" (160mm)
- Head: binocular sliding head inclined at 45°
- Wide-Field Eyepiece: WF10X & P16X
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 3-0" (55 - 75mm)
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring, oil)
- Stage Dimensions: 5-1/2"x 5-1/2" (140x140mm)
- Stage Traveling Range: 2-15/16"x 1-3/4" (75x45mm)
- Focusing Range: 1-3/16" (30mm)
- Division of Fine Focusing: 0.0000787" (0.002mm)
- Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with rack and pinion focusing control
- Illumination: 6V/20W halogen bulb.
- Power Supply: 110V (220V version available), CE certified.
- Accessories: 6V/20W spare halogen bulb, 2" plan-concave mirror, bottle of objective oil, and blue, green & yellow filters.
- Microscope Dimensions: 12" x 9" x 16"
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Package: 2.
|Field of View||N/A|
|Additional Specifications of Product||No|