QHY 5-III 174M Planetary Astronomy Camera - Monochrome
- Excellent guide camera
- Also suited to lunar, solar and all-sky meteor imaging
- Wide field can be used for some deep-sky imaging
- Largest sensor in the QHY5III range
- 2.3 megapixels
- High sensitivity with large pixel size
- HD resolution
- Fast USB 3.0 interface
- Compact: fits into a 1.25'' eyepiece holder
- Efficient passive transfer of heat, leading to lower noise
This camera is especialy well suited to lunar or solar imaging. It has the largest dimensions of all the QHY5III range, giving it a wide field of view. For this reason it's also suited to some deep sky imaging as well.
This CMOS is a compact but powerful piece of equipment which features highly efficient heat transfer, reduced noise especially in high ambient temperatures.
The guide cable has a LEMO style connector for security of connectin and better durability.
What's in the box?
- QHY5III174 Monochrome camera
- Confocal ring
- USB 3.0 cable (1.5m)
- 5Pin LEMO to RJ11 guide cable
|Sensor size category||1/1.2 inch|
|Sensor dimensions||11.3 x 7.0 mm|
|Pixel Array||1920 x 1200|
|Total pixels||2.3 megapixels|
|Frame rate @ max resolution||138 FPS|
|Bit depth||12 bt|
|Computer interface||USB 3.0|