QHY 5L-II-M CMOS Guide / Planetary Astronomy Camera - Monochrome
- Great camera for astro-imaging as well as autoguiding
- Ideal for capturing the Moon and planets, as well as deep-space imaging for beginners
- 1.2MP Aptina MT9M034 sensor. 1/3 inch, 1280x960 array consisting of 3.75um square pixels.
- CMOS sensor
- Quantum efficiency of 74%
- Readout noise as low as 6 electrons
- Body design is similar to that of a 1.25'' eyepiece
Using one single USB port for camera control as well as power to provide simplicity, the USB communication port has been improved to take advantage of the full download speed and to eliminate noise that was caused by the USB port in the past.
This camera is an excellent device for both planetary imagaing and auto guiding, providing users an exceptional experience as well as a competitive price point
The QHY 5L-II Monochrome camera uses the 1/2 inch, 1.2MP Aptina MT9M001 CMOS sensor. The 1280 x 960 pixel array of 3.75um pixels are capable of video speeds of 30 frames per second at full resolution. The QHY 5L series camera has a c-mount interface for flexibility - choose from a variety of optional lenses.
As a member of the QHY5-II series, the QHY5L-II design retains the 1.25" (eyepiece size) form factor and the standard ST-4 Opto-isolated guide port. The high QE of 74% plus the high speed USB2 port enable very fast frame rates, making this an ideal planetary camera.
What's in the Box:
- Parfocal adjustment ring
- 1.25" extension tube/filter holder
- USB cable (1.8m)
- Guide cable (1.5m)
Product Code: QHY-5L-II-M