QHY 5P-II-C CMOS Guider / Planetary Camera - Colour
- Next generation to the QHY5 guiding cameras
- Great camera for both guiding and imaging at an attractive price
- 5MP resolution
- Fits in a standard 1.25'' eyepiece adapter
- Small but powerful
- Improved data-transfer speed up to the maximum USB2.0 data rate of 39MByte/sec
This QHY 5P-II-C camera is an extraordinary camera perfect for guiding or excellent solar system imaging at an attractive price point.
Featuring 5 mega pixel high resolution 1/2inch Aptina MT9P006 colour CMOS sensor. Users can get 7FPS at full resolution and 150FPS @320x240. The camera also showcases great quantum efficiency at 62%, with small 2.2um pixels in a 2592x1944 pixel array. C-mount interface.
The USB communication port has been updated to take advantage of the full download speed as well as to eliminate noise that had been caused in the past.
What's in the box?
- QHY 5P-II-C camera
- Parfocal adjustment ring
- 1.25'' extension tube/filter holder
- USB and guide cable
|Max FPS at full resolution||7FPS|
|FPS on 640*480||63FPS|
|Peak quantum efficiency||63%@mono|