QHY Off-Axis Guider - Medium
Off axis guider includes:
- Suits cameras with APS-C, APS-H, and 36x34 sensors
- Two M42 x 0.75 and two M54 x 0.75 Adapters
- Mounting Hardware
Price Match Policy
WE CAN PRICE MATCH:
- Identical products with the same brand and SKU
- To Australian retailers that are authorised by the Brand to sell that specific brand and product. That is, we do not price match to parallel/grey importers.
- If the Competitor has that item in stock and displays it on their website
- If you have a written quote from the Competitor indicating the price and availability if that information is not readily available on their website.
WE CANNOT PRICE MATCH:
- Items that are not in stock at the Competitor or the price and availability is not clearly indicated
- Special bulk or discount bundles, clearance products, second-hand, refurbished or display stock or exclusive member deals offered by the Competitor
- Online auction and marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon Australia, or Bunnings Marketplace
- International dealers or unauthorised distributors that are selling international goods direct to Australian consumers
- Obvious pricing error that is significantly lower than the market average.
Please note that price matching will also include the competitor’s shipping costs to you. This means, if they charge free shipping on that approved price match, we will too!
30 Days Returns Policy
At OpticsCentral, we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you have any problems with your order within 30 days of purchase, we are happy to help you out with an Exchange or Refund.
No problem! If you would like to return an item to us for an Exchange or Refund, we are happy to do so within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is in its original condition with all of the original packaging. Simply contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Please note that return shipping is at the expense of the customer and Refunds will exclude the original shipping fees.
*Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Change of Mind returns on Telescopes unless the packaging has not been opened.
It’s unfortunate, but sometimes products may have a manufacturing fault or get damaged in transit. Sometimes packaging errors can occur - we are human afterall! If you have any issues with your order, please contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 within 30 days of receiving your order and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Once assessed by our team and the item is found faulty or we have made a mistake, we are certainly happy to provide you with an Exchange or Refund.
Return shipping for Faulty or Incorrect products is FREE, and we will send out the replacement at no additional cost to you.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item to be returned to us and assessed. Refunds will be made or exchanges finalised during this time.
The QHY OAG comes in three versions to accommodate image sensors of various sizes. This is the "large" size.
All QHY Off-Axis Guiders have the same main body, including the prism, but the telescope/camera interface is sized to accept thread adapters of different diameters. Regardless of the diameter of the interface, it has six (6) 3mm holes and, without adapters installed, a thickness of 10mm. Both the telescope side and camera side adapters have a thickness of 3mm. The final thickness of the OAG depends on whether you need to use just the telescope side thread adapter or both adapters.
If you are using one of the medium sized QHY filter wheels, it will connect directly to this OAG. No camera side adapter will be required.
The medium QHY OAG has a diameter of 62mm and will accept both M42/0.75 and M54/0.75 adapters. Two of each of these adapters are included. You can use either size adapter on the telescope or camera side.
The QHY OAG-M supports camera models with APS-C, APS-H, and 36x34 sensors, including the QHY16200A.
Alternatively, the OAG can be attched directly to the medium QHY filter wheel.
Table showing small, medium and large OAGs
|Telescope Adapter Ring||M42/0.75||M54/0.75||M60/0.75|
|The circle diameter of six M3 screw location||54mm||62mm||68mm|
|Suitable CCD SIZE||2/3inch||APS-C||36x24mm|