QHY Polemaster with Adapter
- Accurate polar alignment in under 5 minutes; to a degree of 30 arcseconds (better than most polar scopes)!
- For use in both northern and sothern hemisphere with atmospheric refraction correction.
- Perfect companion to single axis mounts
- Monitor polar alignment in real time
- Enables GoTo 1-star alignment instead of 3-star alignment
Price Match Policy
WE CAN PRICE MATCH:
- Identical products with the same brand and SKU
- To Australian retailers that are authorised by the Brand to sell that specific brand and product. That is, we do not price match to parallel/grey importers.
- If the Competitor has that item in stock and displays it on their website
- If you have a written quote from the Competitor indicating the price and availability if that information is not readily available on their website.
WE CANNOT PRICE MATCH:
- Items that are not in stock at the Competitor or the price and availability is not clearly indicated
- Special bulk or discount bundles, clearance products, second-hand, refurbished or display stock or exclusive member deals offered by the Competitor
- Online auction and marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon Australia, or Bunnings Marketplace
- International dealers or unauthorised distributors that are selling international goods direct to Australian consumers
- Obvious pricing error that is significantly lower than the market average.
Please note that price matching will also include the competitor’s shipping costs to you. This means, if they charge free shipping on that approved price match, we will too!
30 Days Returns Policy
At OpticsCentral, we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you have any problems with your order within 30 days of purchase, we are happy to help you out with an Exchange or Refund.
No problem! If you would like to return an item to us for an Exchange or Refund, we are happy to do so within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is in its original condition with all of the original packaging. Simply contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Please note that return shipping is at the expense of the customer and Refunds will exclude the original shipping fees.
*Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Change of Mind returns on Telescopes unless the packaging has not been opened.
It’s unfortunate, but sometimes products may have a manufacturing fault or get damaged in transit. Sometimes packaging errors can occur - we are human afterall! If you have any issues with your order, please contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 within 30 days of receiving your order and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Once assessed by our team and the item is found faulty or we have made a mistake, we are certainly happy to provide you with an Exchange or Refund.
Return shipping for Faulty or Incorrect products is FREE, and we will send out the replacement at no additional cost to you.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item to be returned to us and assessed. Refunds will be made or exchanges finalised during this time.
Avoid the neck strain and back pain that when you try to polar align your telescope, the QHY PoleMaster is the perfect device for accurate polar alignment in under 5 minutes at the comfort of sitting on a chair and looking at your computer screen.
Never worry again about your mount being knocked around, leading to a lengthy process of polar alignment again. This PoleMaster monitors your polar alignment in real time. Where the polar alignment is lost, it is extremely simple to bring it back without having to start from scratch.
The PoleMaster offers an alignment accuracy not achievable by the naked eye. Having a resolution of 30arc second, the best polar alignment can be achieved is in the order of 30arc seconds.
This device is easy to set up, it can be installed onto most equatorial mounts with mount- specific adapters and even on mounts without a polar scope
With the use of PoleMaster, 3 star alignment on GoTo mounts is no longer needed. 1 star alignment is more than enough
|Field of view||11 degree*8 degree|
|Install method||Three M3 screw to mount adapter|
|Software||QHYCCD PoleMaster Software|
|Rough precision||Approx 5arcminute|
|High precision||30 arcsec|
EQ6/AZEQ6 HEQ5 iOptonCEM60 ZEQ25/CEM25 iEQ45 iEQ30
AZEQ5 Celestron AVX CGEM