QHY42 FSI CLASS2 CMOS Astro Imaging Camera - Cooled
Price Match Policy
WE CAN PRICE MATCH:
- Identical products with the same brand and SKU
- To Australian retailers that are authorised by the Brand to sell that specific brand and product. That is, we do not price match to parallel/grey importers.
- If the Competitor has that item in stock and displays it on their website
- If you have a written quote from the Competitor indicating the price and availability if that information is not readily available on their website.
WE CANNOT PRICE MATCH:
- Items that are not in stock at the Competitor or the price and availability is not clearly indicated
- Special bulk or discount bundles, clearance products, second-hand, refurbished or display stock or exclusive member deals offered by the Competitor
- Online auction and marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon Australia, or Bunnings Marketplace
- International dealers or unauthorised distributors that are selling international goods direct to Australian consumers
- Obvious pricing error that is significantly lower than the market average.
Please note that price matching will also include the competitor’s shipping costs to you. This means, if they charge free shipping on that approved price match, we will too!
30 Days Returns Policy
At OpticsCentral, we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you have any problems with your order within 30 days of purchase, we are happy to help you out with an Exchange or Refund.
No problem! If you would like to return an item to us for an Exchange or Refund, we are happy to do so within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is in its original condition with all of the original packaging. Simply contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Please note that return shipping is at the expense of the customer and Refunds will exclude the original shipping fees.
*Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Change of Mind returns on Telescopes unless the packaging has not been opened.
It’s unfortunate, but sometimes products may have a manufacturing fault or get damaged in transit. Sometimes packaging errors can occur - we are human afterall! If you have any issues with your order, please contact our Customer Service team via the Contact Us page or call us on 1300 884 763 within 30 days of receiving your order and we will issue you with a Return Authority for your product.
Once assessed by our team and the item is found faulty or we have made a mistake, we are certainly happy to provide you with an Exchange or Refund.
Return shipping for Faulty or Incorrect products is FREE, and we will send out the replacement at no additional cost to you.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item to be returned to us and assessed. Refunds will be made or exchanges finalised during this time.
The QHY42 FSI Class 2 is a cooled scientific camera used for astrophotography. It uses the Gsense400 BSI CMOS sensor. This camera provides sensitivity of 87% peak QE, which is great for to capture objects that are not very bright and vivid in nature. It has an ultra low read noise of 1.7e-. This camera is ideal as it has a large pixel size of 11um and 89ke- full well capacity. The imaging area of this camera is 22.5mm x 22.5 mm providing great visuals even at longer focal lengths, without having to compromise on the field of view.
|SENSOR TYPE||Front Illuminated|
|SENSOR||Gpixel Gense400 FSI|
|RESOLUTION||2048 x 2048|
|PIXEL SIZE||11 μm*11 μm|
|FULL WELL CAPACITY||89ke-|
|DARK CURRENT @ -20C||<0.01 eps at -30°C|
|IMAGING AREA||22.5mm x 22.5mm|
|MAXIMUM FRAME RATE||24FPS@2048*2048 12bit (STD mode), 24FPS@2048*2048 8bit (STD mode)|
|COOLING||Dual Stage TEC cooler (-35C below ambient)|
|OPTICAL WINDOW||AR+AR High Quality Multi-Layer Anti-Reflection Coating|
|SHUTTER||Electric Rolling Shutter|
|DATA BIT DEPTH||Dual 12-bit A/D (High Gain Channel and Low Gain Channel)|
|TELESCOPE CONNECTION||M54/0.75 female thread on the fast installer/center adjust ring|