Saxon 5" DeepSky CT Dobsonian Telescope
- The Saxon 5" DeepSky CT Dosonian Telescope is the perfect scope for budding astronomers who also enjoy the compactness of the table top telescope.
- Unlike traditional Dobsonian telescopes where the set up is at least around 20 kg. This 5" Dobsonian is collapsible and only weighs under 7 kg, making it easy to carry around from one observing location to another.
- This scope sits on a tabletop base which is great for when you want to sit down to enjoy some amazing celestial objects.
- Great for beginners, very easy to operate and understand
- Great for star gazing and planetary and also deep sky observations.
The Saxon 5" DeepSky CT Dobsonian Telescope features an aperture of 130mm and a focal length of 650mm. This table top sky Dobsonian telescope is excellnet for planetary and deep sky observations.
Weighing under 7kg, this table top model is very easy to carry around
One of the main advantages of the Saxon 5" DeepSky CT Dobsonian Telescope would be its user friendliness, it is easy to maintain and requires minimal assembly. The teleccope comes pre-assembled, all you need to do is attach your eyepiece and start observing.
What's In the Box
- saxon 5" DeepSky Dobsonian Reflector Telescope Tube
- Table-Top Dobsonian Alt-Azimuth
- saxon Red-dot Finderscope with bracket
- Two Eyepieces: saxon Super 10mm / Super 25mm Eyepieces
- Star / Moon Chart
Saxon - High Quality Optics
The Saxon brand commits to quality and research. The company develops a range of binoculars, telescopes, microscopes and accessories with the understanding of its user’s priorities and needs. Saxon has built each product around the knowledge that everyone’s viewing requirements are different, proven through each precise and well though out product line. Browse a range of Saxon optical products and you'll find that every glass has been designed to help every viewer see only the best in every situation.
Product Code: SAX-239125
|Finderscope Make||Red Dot Finder|
|Electronic Hand Control||No|
|Mount Type||Dobsonian mount|
|Warranty Information||5 Years|